Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All you soul-searchin' people, c'mon.

So, I finally uploaded some outfit pictures from my little sister's camera. Sadly, the facts that 1) I am short and 2) The photographer (my little sister) is even shorter, make me look like a little stub. Le sigh.
Also, I had jaw surgery a few weeks ago, and I'm still a little swollen, so I won't be posting any face photos too soon.


T-shirt thrifted, dress from Kohl's, pants fron Old Navy, peace sign mocs from Minnetonka
I wore this to a doctor's appointment about two weeks ago. It looks uncomfortably mid-western. Meh.



AA shirt, Old Navy cardigan, Gap skirt, mocs from Minnetonka

I wore this to a different doctor's appointment. Yep.


AA shirt, F21 vest, thrifted necklace, mom's old skirt, $4 ankle boots from some sort of shoe store or another.


I wore this to a Japanther show at my friend Chris' venue called Bunk Space. It was fairly fun and very interesting, though two of my friends wanted to leave before Japanther came on, which I was not very happy about. Oh well, I suppose there's always next time...



Old Navy dress&cardigan, Minnetonka mocs, necklace by me!

I couldn't seem to get a decent shot of the necklace no matter how much I fiddled with the flash, zoom, etc. I wore this to a doctor's appointment today (I swear, I don't usually go to the doctor's this often!). Of course, as soon as I got home I spilled applesauce on it, so I should probably change before I go anywhere else again.

I'm going with three of my friends to a St. Vincent show tonight. Hopefully that will require me to actually put some thought into my outfit. I haven't felt like "getting dressed" much lately, so instead I just comb the fashion blogs with wistful sighs every now and then. The only outfit I actually am happy with above is the third one. Schmeh! I will try and steal my little sister's camera tonight to take pictures with. Eek! St. Vincent!

It's too hot out to wear much of anything lately, though. Why is it I always want to wear flowy, gauzy dresses in the winter time, and come summer I really have the urge to layer?! My timing is off in every way. I am especially excited for cold weather because I finally, finally found the perfect long-sleeved winter dress on sale for $9 at forever21 two days ago. I'm so excited to wear it with all sorts of tights and boots. Hooray!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Minnetonkas! I seriously love all moccassins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfits! I love the necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your little moccasins ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit with the vest especially! I'm going to need jaw surgery too... gros.... eeeeeeeek. I'm scared now, ahah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ! i really like those little black boots .

    ReplyDelete